Lech and Zürs, twin ski resorts in Austrian Alberg, are considered as one of the most beautiful alpine ski resorts.
Perfect for families and couples, the resorts of Lech and Zürs share an uncompromising commitment to quality. For over a century, excellent snow record, hospitality, tradition and sophisticated tranquillity have been attracting winter sports enthusiasts from all over the globe. It is one of the select group of twelve classic alpine mountain ski resorts known as the “Best of the Alps“.
It is not only ambitious sportspeople who appreciate this heavenly winter landscape. The winter season 2015/2016, which runs from December 4, 2015 to April 24, 2016 also has plenty to offer walkers, gourmets, entertainment and culture lovers.
The Arlberg, with at an altitude from 1300 to 2811 metres, is not a mountain but rather a mountain pass of the Alps connecting the Austrian states of Tirol and Vorarlberg.
The Ski Arlberg Card gives you access to the cable cars in all five Arlberg resorts and the Warth-Schröcken ski resort and is your passport to some 350 kilometres of amazing ski slopes and 200 kilometres of high Alpine deep powder snow runs. The region also offers snow well into April. Top-class skiing enjoyment is thus guaranteed. Also offered are attractive and varied leisure activities like freeride&freeski, snowboarding, ice skating, hiking and heliskiing, that make this resort the chosen home of discerning winter visitors from all over the world. A good time on the mountain and in the snow – this is what enables Lech Zürs am Arlberg to remain unchallenged at the forefront of winter destinations.
For more information visit:
- Lech Zürs Tourist Office: http://www.lechzuers.com/lech-zuers-tourist-office
- Website: http://www.lechzuers.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lechzuers
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/lechzuers
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lech_Zuers
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/106069571291693826290
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/lztg
- TripAdvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g262035-d282370-Reviews-Ski_Arlberg-Lech_Vorarlberg_Austrian_Alps.html