It’s been a long time coming but we have finally opened up our blog to guest posts by other travel bloggers and aspiring writers!
Who can Guest Post on our Travel Blog?
Anyone can submit stories of their travels to us as long as they are fairly well written, and adhere to our guidelines – which you’ll find in the next section. As we’ve already said, blogging isn’t for everyone, so it’s not a requirement that you do have your own blog – if you do, that’s great, we’ll link back to you from here. [Note – “fairly well written” means that you’ve checked your grammar and you’ve turned on spell check.]
- Authentic – we cannot accept any article of blog writing that has been published anywhere else on the Internet. Google doesn’t like it, neither do we.
- We’d like your stories to be a minimum of 500 words please, unless it’s a photoessay.
- We require 1 photograph (minimum) and they need to be at least 1024px wide. Portrait style shots need to be 800px wide.
- You can also send video links, or embed codes for videos you’ve uploaded to Youtube.
- If you would like to submit a photoblog / photo essay then we need at least 300 words and at least 8 photographs.
- Please also send a profile picture of yourself and a short Bio including links to your social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.) and blog, if you have one.
What we get and what you get:
What we get:
- Fresh awesome stories / posts to share with our readers, followers and friends.
- Growth and the opportunity to showcase more travel destinations to the world.
What you get:
- A travel platfrom to share your tales and journeys.
- The opportunity to be featured on Travelsito.com
- A link to your blog if you have one
- Shared across our social media channels so that more people can see and read your work.
What are you waiting for?
If you have an idea or even a story that’s ready to be published – get in touch with us and we’ll get the ball rolling.